Velvet has always had a sophisticated, elegant and even mysterious air. Its softness, elegant shine and warmth make it ideal to look good and be in total trend this fall - winter! At Satine Rosé we know it and we bet on it in several of our models! In addition, we give you some basic tips for using velvet correctly this season.
- Versatile Velvet is very easy to combine, although it does not look like it. Its ideal companions are wool, cashmere and even cotton. Avoid mixing it with wool too coarse or with tweed, because it will tend to be overloaded.
- For the day. You can go to work with it without problem. Pair a top with jeans or dress pants, a T-shirt or a cotton blouse, or a pair of velvet pants or skirt with a cashmere or wool sweater.
- For the night. It is so versatile that at night it can charge a more chic air paired with fibers like satin, satin, silk or with some piece of sequins, if you are more daring.
- Short or long? A velvet dress or jumpsuit is the essence of this trend. Accompany it with flat accessories.
- Do not mix it. Almost like all textiles, do not mix velvet with other garments of the same material if they are not a set ...
- Quality. If you buy a garment in this textile, try, to the extent of your possibilities, to buy quality. Cheap velvet always looks cheap.
- Most recurrent colors: usually the dark tones although, if you are the daring one, get more colorful clothes!